Looking to own a home?
Habitat provides you with
Why buy with Habitat?
- Low-interest mortgage* with affordable monthly payments set at 30% of your household income
- Homebuyer education classes prepare you for the responsibilities of homeownership
- Post-purchase support provides maintenance advice, resources, and opportunities to connect with your community
- We are a trusted partner. For over 30 years, Twin Cities Habitat has helped more than 1,300 families buy an affordable home. We are the #1 builder of ENERGY STAR homes in Minnesota, and we strive to do the most good with every dollar entrusted to us.
- Not financially ready yet? You may be eligible for our one-on-one Financial Coaching Program, which offers a customized action plan to help you learn to manage your budget, pay off debt, understand credit, and save for your home purchase
*Habitat mortgages are provided through our subsidiary, TCHFH Lending, Inc. Click here to learn more about the requirements that need to be met to qualify for a TCHFH Lending, Inc. mortgage.
"I love every bit of this home. This is my house. I can point to certain pieces of it and say 'I worked on this wall right here'. I'm in love with being able to see it come together, and say I put my sweat, tears, aches and pains into it." –DoShanley, Read her story
“We thought that Habitat for Humanity was for other families, not us. We just figured we’d keep saving and working hard and eventually we’d be able to get our own place. But after a few years of trying, it just wasn’t happening.” –Kathy & David, Read their story
"Charlie was very patient with us. He made it happen."
—Muktar & Esniya, Read their story